Official Navy SEAL Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello,i'm ereveton

2 posters

Go down

Hello,i'm ereveton Empty Hello,i'm ereveton

Post  ereveton Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:15 pm

I'm ereveton,i'm a "veteran" of Counter Strike,i used to be one of the best.my nick. used to be Flash B. cause i owned everyone using flashbangs.I'm currently downloading AA3 through steam,and i'm looking forward to something new.I saw one friend playing AA3 and i felt like playing it.I never played it myself,as i said,i'm downloading it right now.I'd really like to join your clan cause you seem to be very dedicated to the game,and that's what i need.You could help me get used to the game in the beggining,and really soon enough i could be a valuable teamate.Just give me a chance Smile .I have TeamSpeak,Steam and Xfire.
About my gaming type now..
I'm good with an assault rifle in a team game,and i can cover everyone while advancing.
If you need someone to stay put and cover you,i can do it using a sniper rifle.
Although,when i play with random teamates and we don't have a plan,i can grab a shotgun and sacrifice myself taking down several enemies.
I can do everything you ask,but if you ask me,i prefer to have an assault rifle and some teamates with me to cover each other and win some rounds!!!!!
Contact me at van3r @ live.com

ereveton

http://cotc.forumj.net

Back to top Go down

Hello,i'm ereveton Empty Navy SEELs welcomes you

Post  (*SEAL*)*ATOMIC-SHOCK* Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:24 pm

cool...come into our teamspeak...hang out as long as you like...if we see you in there we will talk to you...welcome to seels

Teamspeak Adress>> ts35.gamespeak.com:9220
(*SEAL*)*ATOMIC-SHOCK*
(*SEAL*)*ATOMIC-SHOCK*
Admin

http://www.sealwarfare.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum