Official Navy SEAL Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who... are you... who am I playing with?

Go down

who... are you... who am I playing with? Empty who... are you... who am I playing with?

Post  PAPA Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:02 pm

Simple question and answers to understand our SEAL Team...

Who am I playing with? What tactical training and information.
I am A former Marine 1985-1989 trained in M16, M203, LAW,, SAW, Dragon, Marine Corps tactics
Who are you what are you.... trained military? Gamers? only wish to know for the sake of our gaming skill set....
Who thinks like me? Who rushes for a purpose of battle grounds? Who coveys locations? Who is an individual? Whaich weapons are you skilled at? Which do you stay away from and why?
Tactics have proven they rule over many versions of AA: I started in 2007 with 2.3... the 2.5 ... then 2.8.5... now in our 3.2 clan....

Just wanting to understand who I am teammates with and how to achieve our common goal: to spanw!

And for the record: although part of the Department of the Navy… I am and will always be a US Marine! Working with extensively with Marine Corps Recon and Infantry Divisions in my time I can and do respect the Navy Seals…. And am proud to be a part of the SEAL Clan!

and on a personal note... I am armed at home, a half dozen pistols, I have your asses covered up to 300-400 yards with my 30\30 and my family has been trained by me... you will see BearCub on line and Little_Aves on line... they are my 7 year old and 13 year old respectfully. Please alert me to their inappropriate play so I can educate them... they both are actually good in game... in real life my 13 year old has a great pistol and shotgun eye.

Peace out fellas

Last edited by PAPA on Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added personal comment)
PAPA
PAPA

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum